To set-up a simple room reservation with no service requests:
- On the Sign In Page, enter your Network ID and accompanying password. Your Network ID is in the format of 3 initials followed by 3 or 4 numbers (abc123 or xyz1234).
- Click on the "book now" button, which is on the far right of the screen next to your desired Reservation Template ("Request a Room - Faculty/Staff" is the most common).
- Fill in your desired date and time and then hit the blue "Search" button. The right pane of the screen will now show all the rooms including any rooms that may already be booked for an existing room. So be sure to verify your rooms availability.
- To pick your room, simply hit the green "+" button next to the room. If you want to know more about the features of a room, click on the name of the room. Make sure the room's capacity accommodates your anticipated audience size.
- After selecting the plus button, you'll confirm the Number of Attendees and Setup Type, and click on "Add Room" button.
- Enter all the required fields, check the terms and conditions checkbox, and click on the green "Create Reservation" button.
- Congratulations, you're done. You'll get a confirming email when your request is approved. Please note that you are not guaranteed your first choice of room.