Harvard faculty, staff, and students have 24/7 access to lynda.com. This library of high-quality instructional videos offers over 2,000 courses taught by leading experts, with additional courses added weekly. Each course is broken into bite-sized modules with fully searchable transcripts. Downloadable files let you follow along with exercises as you learn, while playlists and bookmarks help you keep track of what you’d like to watch.
- To register, go to http://lynda.harvard.edu from any computer on campus and follow on-screen directions. Once an account is established, log onto lynda.com any computer, tablet, or smart phone with an internet connection.
- To learn more, please visit the Harvard lyndaCampus Portal or email CWD.
HGSE Xdrive Knowledge Center
Visit the HGSE Xdrive Knowledge Center to learn how to get started using Xdrive, how to dig deeper into its advanced functionality, and how to become an expert user. Xdrive is the right tool when you need to:
- Securely transfer files when you are on- or off-campus
- Track the workflow of a file or folder
- Manage and track documents
- Receive notifications when a shared document has been updated
- Securely send files to HGSE affiliates and non-affiliates alike
- Track versions of a document
- Create a secure web-based dropbox for others to transfer large files to you
- Quickly and easily search the content of all your documents